- This film was shown at Lattitude Festival.
- Welton’s Brewery brewed a limited ale for cinema goers in honour of the film.
- Gained a lot of press coverage as the campaign was unusual as it took a different approach at releasing the film.
- Offers audience options; people didn’t have to leave the house to watch the film when it came out.
- A Vast majority of British independent films do not return its budget.
- The combination of various media platforms and the use of technological convergence allowed the distribution to pool resources.